The Nuts and Bolts of Authoring Your First Book
Telling and Selling Your Story
We write to see what we have to say. We write about what we most want or need to learn. So how do we turn our ideas and passions into an honest-too-goodness book?
Writing a book can be engaged in a systematic, structured way for effective and successful results. It's not always easy, but it can be simple if you follow the right path.
It all begins when when we schedule appointments with ourselves to write. This course thoroughly examines what happens next, where we need to go, and how to get there.
Using materials and resources designed especially for the first time author, you will:
- Use a powerful writing system to complete your book
- Discover and implement the seven habits of successful writers
- Learn the proper architecture of a book and how to build it
- Explore the diversified spectrum of publishing possibilities
- Gain a distinct awareness of how books are marketed and sold
- Cement your position as a recognized and respected expert
- Add visibility and credibility for enhancing professionalism and passive income
In the four teleseminars we discuss the art, craft, science, and business of writing a book. Telling and selling your story.
Each session is mentored by David Krueger MD, Mentor Coach and Dean of Curriculum for Coach Training Alliance. He is an Executive Mentor Coach and CEO of MentorPath, a coaching, wellness, and publishing firm. He was elected to the American Society of Journalists and Authors.
Your Expert Guide
Dr. Dave's approach integrates the insights of psychology, neuroscience, and quantum physics with strategic coaching to help professionals successfully write the next chapter of their business stories. Author of sixteen trade and professional books on success, wellness, money, and self-development, and seventy-five scientific papers, his coaching and writing focus on the art and science of success strategies: mind over matters.
McGraw Hill recently released his latest book, The Secret Language of Money. It is a Business Bestseller and has been translated into 10 languages.
Dr. Dave he has been quoted in Money, Fortune, Forbes, Town and Country, the New York Times, and the Wall Street Journal, and was elected to the American Society of Journalists and Authors. Founder and Director of his own Licensed, Specialty-Certified New Life Story®Coaches, and New Money Story® Mentor Training, he has trained professionals worldwide.
Who Is This Program For?
This course is designed specifically for coaches wanting to write their first book. The program is also ideal for anyone who has started a book but hasn't quite been able to finish it. The secret is in the system which Dave willingly shares with you in this four-part teleseries.
* This coach specific training program teaches the Core Competencies of the International Coach Federation and may be applied toward certification through the ICF Portfolio Track.