Guide Your Clients to Find Work, Enjoy Their Work, and Enjoy Their Lives
Reinvention and multiple, often different, careers are commonplace in today’s working world. These factors, along with the strong desire for a better quality of life inside and outside of work, are driving the demand and need for Career Coaches.
Most people in the workplace today live with change on a daily basis. They are in need of assistance, perspective and guidance on how to handle career transitions and use it to their advantage. Today, more than ever, people need career coaches to help them find new jobs, new careers, or deal with the new challenges (and opportunities) they encounter at work every day.
- Why is Career Coaching Important?
- How Career Coaching is Vital to the Workplace and the People In It
- How to Become a Successful Career Coach
Training Benefits and Applications
- Discover if career coaching is your true calling and how to stay in the career coaching field for the long haul.
- Find out what it really takes to build a successful career coaching practice with useful tips and strategies you can implement right away.
- Learn how to coach your clients in a workplace filled with additional competition, outsourcing and uncertainty.
- Find out how to create successful coaching products, how to package your services and what to charge for your coaching.
- Discover how to market your practice using a simple and straightforward approach that is easy and fits your personality.
- Uncover how to market, sell, and how to turn a NO into a YES!
Our Graduates Weigh In
Deborah’s teaching style is both engaging and open–she’s very willing to share her years of experience with all who will listen! The follow-up notes to her classes are extremely helpful and allows for full participation in the class while it is happening!
Thank you Deborah! Your expertise, leadership and passion make learning an engaging experience. I feel so positive and clear about developing my own career coaching practice, it’s exciting. Not only do you offer a wealth of knowledge and effective teaching style, you are approachable and confident, who better to learn from. I look forward to future training with you, please keep me in touch with further coach classes. I love your style and perspective!
I really did enjoy taking your class. I loved that it was filled with content and you taught us (although the coaching opportunities that came up were also great to hear and added to my learning!)”
SPECIALIZE AS A CAREER COACH
Enroll in The Art & Science of Coaching Career Transitions Today! Next Session March 9th and 16th, 11:00 AM -12:30 PM ET.
Both sessions will be recorded and class notes will be provided in the event you cannot attend live.
Two 90-Minute Sessions for Just
The Art & Science of Coaching Career Transitions is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.