Thriving, Not Just Surviving, in Committed Relationships
Are you ready to help people make sustainable changes in their most important and precious relationship? The need for skilled and talented professionals in the world of relationship coaching has never been greater. Now you can learn what works, what doesn’t and how to provide the “know-how” to change a highly conflicted relationship. Be the catalyst that transforms a relationship riddled with resentment and disappointment to a healthy, joyful, lasting relationship.
- What you really need to know about “on-the-spot” assessment skills from the first contact throughout the entire coaching relationship.
- Specific things to listen for so you can quickly identify the strengths and limitations of each partner.
- Understand the nature and structure of healthy, committed relationships.
- Recognize the unhealthy dynamics in a committed partnership.
- Be able to determine if each partner is committed to the change process and what to do if one or the other is not.
- The truth about that old saying, “Love is not enough!”
PUT CAREER COACHING INTO PRACTICE
Enroll in The Art & Science of Coaching Couples Program Today!
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just
Contact Us at 888.432.4121 or Support@CoachTrainingAlliance.com for upcoming enrollment dates.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.