- The Dynamics of Change and Transition
- How to Change Mind, Brain, and Behavior
- ROADMAP® A New Story
- Challenges and Opportunities in Transitions
Training Benefits and Applications
- Understand the dynamics and developmental stages of both change and transition.
- Learn to avoid common derailments in change and transition.
- Develop new skills for mentoring the transition passage.
- Incorporate psychology and neuroscience to implement changes of mind, brain, and behavior.
LEARN THE STRATEGIC NAVIGATION OF CHANGE AND TRANSITION
Enroll in the Art & Science of Coaching Transitions Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
I was so caught up in your presentation, I was not able to take notes. I did not want to miss a word. It is exceptionally helpful to have the replays available.
Powerful, relevant, and exciting material. I have literally spent hours going over the recordings after the seminars.
Since taking the seminar I have used your concept of change and transition as new stories with a number of my clients going through major life transitions. It is like someone turned a light on in their heads. The material was great and the delivery was excellent.
Insight into how stories are formed and used by individuals to influence behavioral change was immensely useful.
I thoroughly enjoyed the seminars and found your insight both motivational and stimulating. The reference material and exercises are a fantastic resource.
The CTA program is amazing. Very thorough utilizing Coach Training Accelerator audio program, small classes and a mentor coach. I particularly loved having Nan Einarson as my mentor coach. It’s been 3+ years and my “coach the coach” buddy and I still connect every week.
How our own stories shape and mold us is helping my clients create new stories.
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Art & Science of Coaching Transitions is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.