Stepping Up Your Practice with the Next Evolution in Coaching
Wellness is about how simple choices profoundly affect our lives. It’s a $500 billion industry that is contributing high returns on investment for coaches and their clients. Wellness integrates mind, body and spirit with a balanced flow of energy – and isn’t that what coaching is all about? Add wellness coaching to your practice and enrich your clients with strategies, techniques, and lasting improvements in mind, body, and spirit.
Training Benefits and Applications
- Customize a master plan and step-wise wellness program for “whole person health” that clients find irresistible.
- Develop a unique practice of wellness using the proprietary ROAD MAP™ program included in this course.
- Discover the coaching principles for facilitating change and apply specific energy strategies for making those changes quickly.
- Embrace the new wellness paradigm and use the latest research from psychology and neuroscience to boost your efforts.
- Break through obstacles by recognizing your own “wellness story” and achieve lasting positive changes to your lifestyle.
- Learn to regulate states of mind and implement inverse wisdom for providing results-directed options for your clients.
- Apply proven exercises and practical work tools that systematically structure action steps for constructive change.
BE A LEADER IN THE FIELD AND DELIVER THE MOST HIGHLY PROFITABLE COACHING
Enroll in The Art & Science of Coaching Wellness Program Today!
Next session starts March 11, 2019
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
Wellness is about how simple choices profoundly affect our lives. It’s a $500 billion industry that is contributing high returns on investment for coaches and their clients. Wellness integrates mind, body and spirit with a balanced flow of energy – and isn’t that what coaching is all about? Add...
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.