“A Good Book Starts with a Good Idea”
We write to see what we have to say. We write about what we most want or need to learn. So how do we turn our ideas and passions into an honest-to-goodness book?
Authoring a book can be engaged in a systematic, structured way for effective and successful results. It’s not always easy, but it can be simple if you follow the right path. It all begins when we schedule appointments with ourselves to write.
Examine what happens next, where you need to go, and how to get there with The Nuts and Bolts of Authoring Your First Book. ..
- The Art of Writing
- The Craft of Writing
- The Science of Writing
- The Business of Writing
Training Benefits and Applications
- Use a powerful writing system to complete your book.
- Discover and implement the seven habits of successful writers.
- Learn the proper architecture of a book and how to build it.
- Explore the diversified spectrum of publishing possibilities.
- Gain a distinct awareness of how books are marketed and sold.
- Cement your position as a recognized and respected expert.
- Add visibility and credibility for enhancing professionalism and passive income.
FINISH WHAT YOU’VE ALREADY STARTED
Enroll in The Nuts and Bolts of Authoring Your First Book Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Nuts and Bolts of Authoring Your First Book is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.