Brand, Value, Fees and Best Practices of a Thriving Business
Brand, value, fees and best practices are four of the greatest challenges for Professional Coaches. It is crucial to present a model of professionalism as we work with clients and in every aspect of our business.
Our clients-and potential clients-consciously and unconsciously take notes on how we brand and value ourselves, charge what we are worth and handle the business of coaching. How we handle this will determine if we have clients, and how successful we-and they-will be.
Upon registration, you will receive an immediate download of a detailed Seminar Outline, including Work Pages and Exercises on Brand Creation and Articulation, Fee Calculation and Assessment, Visualization and Affirmation Guidelines, Business Naming and Success Structures.
- Brand: The Essence of Your Business Story
- Value: Create, Development and Client Attraction
- Fees: Charging and Collecting What You’re Worth
- Business: Best Practices and Success Structures
Training Benefits and Applications
- Apply psychology and neuroscience to build a strong brand identity.
- Maximize your value and perceived worth as a coach.
- Learn how to charge what you’re worth and get it.
- Discover the powerful, secret factor in setting professional fees.
- Structure a successful business framework for your coaching practice.
- Understand how to change your business money story.
- De-mystify and defuse obstacles to achieve significant financial success.
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of a Branded Coaching Business Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Nuts & Bolts of a Branded Coaching Business is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.