The Nuts and Bolts of Coaching Money Mastery combines Dr. Dave Krueger’s experience as the founder and CEO of two healthcare corporations and his experience as the co-founder of a third corporation that went from venture capital to merger/acquisition. Add in his groundbreaking research in psychology, neuroscience, and strategic coaching you now have a ROADMAP™ for MONEY MASTERY.
The principles in this finance training incorporate Dr. Krueger’s research and writing in Emotional Economics® the study of the interactions of mind and brain on money behavior and financial decisions.
Upon registration, you will receive:
Dr. Krueger’s NEW MONEY STORY® ROADMAP™ for Money Mastery Workbook includes 48 exercises and tools to inform your choices, map new possibilities and guide strategic changes.
- Your Money Story
- Translate Money Meanings
- Write New Software
- Rewire for Wealth
Training Benefits and Applications
- Decipher the secret language encrypted in money.
- Move from fear of money to mastery.
- Recognize money behaviors ghostwritten by your mind’s hidden assumptions.
- Overcome your brain’s patterned responses that lead to bad decisions.
- Develop the nuts and bolts of coaching money mastery.
- Understand how to change your business money story.
MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS ABOUT YOUR MONEY AND BUSINESS
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of Coaching Money Mastery Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Nuts & Bolts of Coaching Money Mastery is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.