- Make a Website Your Virtual Business Card
- Developing a High-Powered Marketing Machine
- Communicate compelling benefit statements in your website copy.
- Realize the Potential of Your Website Beyond its Design Aesthetics
- Find out where the expensive real estate is on your Home Page and what to do with it.
- Learn the “Must Have” Marketing Principles
- Position key marketing elements to maximize their effectiveness.
- Design a Website that Works AND Works for You
- The key is thorough knowledge of marketing, NOT graphic design. The most beautiful website that doesn’t include the “must-have” marketing principles is just a beautiful website without the required function for success.
Training Benefits and Applications
- Engage and warm up cold prospects.
- Move leads through your website marketing funnel while you build your relationships with them.
- Deliver massive value at every point of contact, placing Opt-in Gifts strategically.
- Watch prospects get closer and closer to becoming your ideal, long-term clients.
- Develop valuable, long-term referral resources.
- Build solid, long-term relationships with your niche.
- Enjoy the rich rewards of a full coaching business.
- Use specific strategies to create a comprehensive marketing funnel that will be the workhorse of your long-term marketing plan.
- Hear live feedback about real websites and finally make sense out of all the fear-based hype you hear out there.
DELIVER YOUR UNIQUE AND POWERFUL MESSAGE TO YOUR NICHE
Enroll in the Make Your Website Make You Money Course!
Two 120-Minute Sessions (June 17th & June 24th) for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
Hot-Seat Coaching Opportunity
Join Dr. Jackie Black for a LIVE Q&A!
To ensure your opportunity to be coached by Dr. Jackie during this TeleSeminar, please send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will include your name on the list.
The Nuts & Bolts of Making Your Website Make You Money is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.