The Nuts and Bolts of Making Money Packaging What You Know teaches you how to leverage your knowledge and skills so you can spin one good idea into thousands of dollars.
If you’re interested in business entrepreneurship and taking your ideas and turning them into tangible products and services, diversifying your business, and turning a profit while delivering continuous value to your customers, this training is the perfect fit for you.
- Why Reinventing the Wheel is Unnecessary
- How to Be a Successful Entrepreneur Long Term and Ensure Profitability
- How to Create Multiple Products and Services from a Single Idea
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- Adding Measurable Value to Your Target Market
Training Benefits and Applications
- Discover what you really need to know about Intellectual Property.
- Understand the basics of Copyright Law.
- Create a system to stop others who will infringe on your rights.
- Use specific strategies to build a marketing funnel that will be the workhorse of your long-term marketing plan.
- Learn how to take one idea and create a number of products and services that folks will buy.
- Learn how to drive highly-targeted, continuous traffic to your marketing funnel supported by “in-demand” mix of products and services from one good idea.
- Recognize that your ideas are worth GOLD! Make your ideas pay you real dollars over the long-term.
MAXIMIZE YOUR OPPORTUNITY AND CREATE LEVERAGED INCOME FOR THE LONG-TERM
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of Making Money Packaging What You Know Today!
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just
Hot-Seat Coaching Opportunity
Join Dr. Jackie Black for a LIVE Q&A!
To ensure your opportunity to be coached by Dr. Jackie during this Teleclass, please send her an email at email@example.com and she will include your name on the list.
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Nuts & Bolts of Making Money with Teleclasses and Workshops is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.