In each session, Dr. Jackie reveals what you really need to know about designing format, developing content, preparing, and delivering teleclasses that people will enroll in over and over again.
- The Importanace of Personally Connecting With People in Your Target Market
- Advanced Marketing Vehicles and Educational Opportunities: From Your Target Market to Your Business Model
- How to Help Prospects Get to Know You
- How to Deliver Teleclasses and Workshops
- How to Add Money to the Coffers
Training Benefits and Applications
- Discover if developing and delivering Teleclasses, workshops and short presentation is right for you and how to get started.
- Create an irresistible Teleclass, workshop and short presentation that will work for you time after time.
- Expand your coaching expertise, knowledge and skills to distinguish your coaching business and attract more clients.
- Learn proven preparation techniques so you can deliver a professional and value-driven Teleclass, workshop and short presentation time after time.
- Discover the secrets to integrating questions, content and summaries that deliver added value and showcases your coaching skills and winning personality.
- What you really need to know about the differences between Teleclasses, workshops, seminars, lectures, bootcamps, short presentations and keynotes.
- Learn what each element of a Teleclass, workshop and short presentation is; and how to weave them together like a pro!
- Specific things to include in the content to keep your participants on the edge of their seats.
- Learn when, where and how to summarize key points and hold everyone’s attention until YOU release them.
- Market your Teleclasses, workshops and short presentations using a simple and straightforward approach that is easy and fits your personality.
- Increase your confidence by including the value-added stuff that clients and prospects appreciate and will pay you for.
IMPACT THE PEOPLE IN YOUR TARGET MARKET AND GROW YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of Making Money with Teleclasses and Workshops!
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Nuts & Bolts of Making Money with Teleclasses and Workshops is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.