- Explore the Scientific System of Mind, Brain, and Behavioral Change
- Understand the Mastery of Mind States and Mentalization
- Discover Mindset Mapping for Growth
- Update Your Operating System: Writing New Stories
Training Benefits and Applications
- Learn practical aspects from neuroscience, psychology, quantum physics, quantum mechanics, and neuroeconomics to apply to coaching.
- Build a systematic scientific platform for mind, brain, and behavioral change.
- Develop the science of the art of coaching and mentoring.
- Apply new knowledge about mindsets and mentalization for powerful coaching results.
- Learn how to systematically rewire brain hardware and revise mind software for effective change.
- Achieve breakthrough strategies for your coaching and mentoring.
EMPLOY BEST PRACTICES AND WATCH YOUR BUSINESS THRIVE
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of Mind and Brain Coaching Mastery Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Tonight was the first night of Dr. David Krueger’s 4 week Seminar …what a great seminar this is going to be. Some of it felt a little over my head…but the Quantum Physics part was really cool! It’s good to know CTA has more courses to keep us going when our class ends.
Meet Your Mentor Coach
The Nuts and Bolts of Mind and Brain Coaching Mastery: The Art and Neuroscience of Change is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.