Become A Client Attraction Magnet!
Increase the number of clients you work with so you can reach (and exceed) your revenue goals.
Are you are afraid to choose who you want to coach? Are you concerned that you are being too narrow or limiting by specializing? Do you worry that you are walking away from something if you do, such as missed opportunities or potential clients?
It is important to realize that what you are really walking away from when you do not niche is an unproductive strategy. You cannot coach the whole world successfully.
When you start coaching, it may seem like a daunting task to decide who you want to coach. And if you have been coaching for a while, it still may be difficult to choose. There are so many possibilities and you want to revel in all of them. My suggestion is you do. But, then it is time to get focused.
Why A Class On Niching?
If you are you not clear about who your niche is, even though you have been working on it for a while, this program is your answer.
This is a hands on class, where you have the opportunity to talk through what you have learned about niching so far, brainstorm, and work through who you serve, your ideal client, what you offer, and who you offer it to in a supportive and non-judging environment. You will receive practical advice, feedback, and on-the-spot coaching on your niche, and you will learn who you are and the difference you want to make in the world.
Why Do You Need To Niche To Be Rich?
When you niche, you focus in on a unique group of people to serve. You give yourself the advantage of leveraging your time and marketing efforts so that you can achieve better results, attract more long-term clients, and make a better income as a coach.
Niching Helps You To:
- Stand out in the crowd of coaches and other service providers.
- Leverage you time and efforts.
- Create a demand for your services by becoming the “go-to person” for a unique group.
- Earn more because you specialize.
- Bring you more opportunities, referrals, and long-term clients.
Training Benefits & Applications of this Course:
Use what you learned in your training so far, and take it to the next level!
In this hands on class, where you will receive practical advice, feedback, and on-the-spot coaching in a supportive and non-judging environment, you will learn:
- The true definition of what niching is, what niching is not, and how to (finally) choose your niche effortlessly, thus leaving behind fear, doubt, and confusion.
- How to complete your ideal client profile filled with clients you love and can make a major difference for in their lives.
- How to create the Hottest Undeniable Benefits (HUB) for your niche and how to craft an opening statement that articulates your HUB brilliantly and professionally.
- How to create an effective and prosperous client attraction plan and incorporate your niche and messaging into your marketing and sales planning efforts.
You Will Walk Away With:
Clarity and confidence to choose a group of people you want to work with that will be rewarding and profitable. You will also gain focus and direction, two key elements that will serve your business and brand well.
You will also become a client attraction magnet so you can reach (and exceed) your revenue goals.
Enroll in Niche To Be Rich Today!
Next session begins March 12th. All classes will be recorded and class notes will be provided in the event you cannot attend live.
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just $149
Niche to be Rich is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.