Stress Mastery & Peak Performance
March 15, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm$149.00
A significant challenge is to regulate states of mind through various emotional triggers and high-pressure situations to achieve and sustain peak performance. Just as a gap in performance has more to do with mindset than intelligence, the state of mind of confidence correlates with success more than competence and expertise.
In this four part Teleseminar series you will learn:
- Strategies to master stress, develop resilience and optimize performance
- An established system to consistently perform under pressure
- Success methods for deliberate practice and performance expertise
- A self-regulation management system that professional athletes and actors use
- Proven pressure-management tools for performance anxiety
- Understanding and overcoming performance related biases that create glass ceilings
- 26 practical distinctions between experts and amateurs
Register today for Stress Mastery & Peak Performance. The next session starts March 15th. Classes will be held on four consecutive Mondays (March 15, 22, 29 & April 5).