Meet Your Mentor Coach
Jennifer Powers, MA
CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
- Are you ready to attract more clients?
- Do you want to make more money?
- Do you need to build credibility?
Are you overwhelmed with the many items on your to-do list for your business? Are you unsure of which items to work on first, how to prioritize your list, or what to work on next? Are you trying to launch or grow your business, but are not able to because of all the administrative tasks that keep getting in the way?
You are not a machine and there are only a certain number of hours in the day. Whether you are a newer coach and you want to put good systems in place to run your business more efficiently, or a more experienced coach that wants to put a majority of your administrative tasks behind you so you can make more money, automation is your answer.
When I was building my business I had a realization one day that the little items I had to do to run my business were taking over. I wanted to start working on bigger projects such as writing books and running workshops, but I could not get to them because of the numerous administrative tasks that were sapping my time and energy. That is when I decided to automate the smaller things so I could get to the larger, more interesting projects.
In order to be productive and profitable, automation is key. But even if we know that automation needs to be done, it is often the first thing to fall by the wayside especially when other items take priority.
The challenge when running a coaching practice is there is so much to do, especially in the beginning. Many coaches get so caught up with running their practices, that they have no time to grow it or work on the fun stuff. Answering e-mails and updating your email lists are important, but they will not put money in your bank account.
Public speaking is the number one way to get more coaching clients, generate additional revenue and position yourself as an expert in your field. Many coaches know the power of public speaking and may be ready to get out there but get stuck on the how, what when and where.
Are you ready to incorporate public speaking into your coaching practice but you…
- Feel stuck on the how-to’s and best practices?
- Don’t know how to make money doing it?
- Feel unsure how to use public speaking to attract coaching clients?
- Don’t have a clear blueprint or plan of attack?
- Don’t want to learn by trail and error?
You may have questions like…
- How do I start?
- What is my message?
- Where can I find opportunities to speak?
- How do I get clients?
- Do I charge a fee?
All of the above is important to consider if you are going to make public speaking a marketing tool to grow your business. And you absolutely can…with a little help.
Having spoken to over 250,000 people, Jennifer Powers brings over a decade of experience on the speaking circuit directly to you in this two part teleclass, The Nuts and Bolts of Public Speaking to Fill Your Practice.
In this highly informative class you will:
- Get clear on your ideal audience, topic and title
- Learn a fast and proven system for crafting your speech
- Discover tools and strategies to keep your audience engaged
- Find out where and how to get booked to speak
- Decide if you will charge a fee and how much
- Learn specific tricks to promote your coaching before, during and after the talk
- Plus, get all of your burning questions answered in an open Q&A
- Public speaking as a marketing tool and revenue stream
- Your personal goals for speaking
- Your ideal audience
- Different types of speaking opportunities
- How to get started/Honing your skills
- Choosing a topic, title and length for your talk
- An easy and proven formula for writing a speech
- Keeping your audience engaged
- Writing a marketable synopsis
- Tools in the toolbox
- To charge or not to charge (and if so, how much?)
- Useful forms and templates
- How to promote your coaching to enroll clients before, during and after the talk
- Open Q&A session
LEVERAGE THE POWER OF PUBLIC SPEAKING IN YOUR COACHING BUSINESS
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of Public Speaking to Fill Your Practice Today! Next Session is March 7th & 14th.
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just149!
The Nuts & Bolts of Public Speaking to Fill Your Practice is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521