COMPLETE THE WHEEL:
1. Review the 8 Wheel Categories – think briefly what a satisfying life might look like for you in each area.
2. Next, draw a line across each segment that represents your satisfaction score for each area.
• Imagine the center of the wheel is 0 and the outer edge is 10
• Choose a value between 1 (very dissatisfied) and 10 (fully satisfied)
• Now draw a line and write the score alongside
IMPORTANT: Use the FIRST number (score) that pops into your head, not the number you think it should be!