The Art & Science of Thriving, Not Just Surviving, in Committed Relationships
Are you ready to help people make sustainable changes in their most important and precious relationship? The need for skilled and talented professionals in the world of relationships has never been greater.
Now you can learn what works, what doesn’t and how to provide the “know-how” to change a highly conflicted relationship. Be the catalyst that transforms a relationship riddled with resentment and disappointment to a healthy, joyful, lasting relationship.
- What you really need to know about “on-the-spot” assessment skills from the first contact throughout the entire coaching relationship.
- Specific things to listen for so you can quickly identify the strengths and limitations of each partner.
- Understand the nature and structure of healthy, committed relationships.
- Recognize the unhealthy dynamics in a committed partnership.
- Be able to determine if each partner is committed to the change process and what to do if one or the other is not.
- Examine the meaning of the New Brain/Old Brain Theory and deepen your understanding of the dynamic struggle between committed partners.
- The truth about that old saying, “Love isn’t enough!”
Who Is This Program For?
Coaches considering relationship coaching as a specialty or Relationship Coaches looking to develop their niche in coaching couples.