The Art & Science of Working with Dynamic, Knowledgeable and Coachable Clients
Business professionals pursue personal development as vigorously as they pursue professional advancement. There’s no “hard sell” needed to bring active and motivated professionals into your practice.
What is needed —and ultimately required to successfully connect with this affluent market—is overcoming the hidden obstacles.
- Discover the psychology and neuroscience of change and how to get inside your client’s head to catalyze change.
- Develop the unique niche market of coaching professionals and the interventions required to meet their needs.
- Administer proven techniques to help professionals move from a work ethic to a performance ethic.
- Learn the seldom-used coaching approaches that facilitate enormous changes of behavior.
- Discover the powerful impact of understanding and regulating states of mind and how to access optimum performance.
- Apply innovative strategies for sustained growth and become prolific on the management of extreme success.
- Understand the most powerful and effective secret we have as coaches and how to use it to grow your practice.
Who Is This Program For?
Coaches looking to add professional clients to their coaching practice as well as those wanting to add cutting edge techniques to their coaching toolbox.