- Do you need help finding prospective clients and starting conversations?
- Would you like to convert existing relationships into long term engagements?
- Not sure what to do with your industry background?
Meet Your Mentor Coach
CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
In this two week course, you will learn new ways to approach, engage and get hired as an executive coach. Understand how to convert existing relationships into long term engagements. Acquire new skills as you build upon your existing training and learn what is different about working with organizations. Discover how to incorporate mentoring, advising and consulting to complement your coaching sessions.
What you get:
The course includes a toolkit to help find and book business, generate proposals, and set the stage to partner with organizations. In addition to the training, each participant will receive a private one-on-one coaching session to address their specific strategy and their unique challenges.
Week 1: Finding clients and getting booked.
- Finding prospective clients & starting conversations
- Initial engagement- tools to get booked
- Converting initial event into long term engagement
This course meets via ZOOM Video
- Week 1- 75 minutes
- Week 2- 75 minutes
- Private Coaching Session- 1 Hour
(includes private coaching session $250 value)
Week 2: Doing the work of an executive coach.
- Setting the Stage: Understanding the organization, defining what can/will be accomplished and communicating your mission
- New Responsibilities: Explore what is different about executive coaching (Ethics and Standards, Disclosure, knowing when/what to share with stakeholders, and quantifying impact
- New Techniques: What to do with your knowledge & expertise. When/how to incorporate mentoring, advising and consulting.
- New Skills: Aligning the Mission/Vision/Values
- Working with Individuals- How to do this. Challenges you may encounter.
- Working with Groups- How to do this. Challenges you may encounter.
Private One-On-One Coaching session– One hour, by phone with trained mentor coach to be scheduled at a mutually agreeable time after the second week.
Before enrolling, prospective students will complete a prescreening/Survey.
Is this class right for me?
Executive Coach Training is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521