What Is Coaching?
- Career Transition
- New Business Launch
- State of Dissatisfaction
- Life Choice Reevaluation
- Personal and/or Professional Roadblocks
Coaches come from all walks of life. Whether you’re in the corporate or education sectors, consulting, communications, law, or healthcare, Coaching is where your life experience, business expertise, and people skills intersect and produce meaningful, measurable results.
“I know I could be good at this and I’m convinced I will be a great coach one day. But how do I get there from where I am now?”
You learn by experience! The best training ground is actual coaching in real-world situations. You can immediately apply your newfound knowledge directly with real clients. Coach Training Alliance programs are designed to put your new skills in context, try them out, and make them relative to your previous experience
If you wait to start coaching until you have mastered it, you’ll never begin. That is, after all, why they call it a practice. Your interest in investigating coaching is a significant indicator that you have the skills and passion to build a great coaching business, why not start today?
- Has a strong sense of self, value themselves intrinsically, are confident and show up authentically.
- Willing to evolve and develop themselves.
- Listen at the deepest levels, know how to filter out their own emotions, judgments and conclusions.
- Genuinely curious about people and have a healthy sense of humor and humility.
- Live from high personal integrity, “walk their talk,” tell the truth, know how to get their own needs met.
- Open to change, not attached to outcome, and can make themselves blank for the client’s agenda and solutions to emerge.
- Financially stable, think and act like an entrepreneur and business owner.
- Balanced in life and have a strong support system.
- Respects boundaries and understands the client knows what is best for them.
- Intuitive, courageous, creative, and willing to take the chance of being wrong.
Knowledge is potential power. Actual power comes from integrating knowledge into practice. Find a program that builds on what you already know and allows you to leverage the skills and abilities you already have.