Are you ready to help people make sustainable changes in their most important and precious relationship? The need for skilled and talented professionals in the world of couples coaching has never been greater.
Now you can learn what works, what doesn’t and how to provide the “know-how” to change a highly conflicted relationship. Be the catalyst that transforms a relationship riddled with resentment and disappointment to a healthy, joyful, lasting relationship. This is what you can accomplish when you sign up for our Couples Coaching Class.
Meet Your Mentor Coach
Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC
Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Enroll in The Art & Science of Coaching Couples Program Today!
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just $149
- What you really need to know about “on-the-spot” assessment skills from the first contact throughout the entire coaching relationship.
- Specific things to listen for so you can quickly identify the strengths and limitations of each partner.
- Understand the nature and structure of healthy, committed relationships.
- Recognize the unhealthy dynamics in a committed partnership.
- Be able to determine if each partner is committed to the change process and what to do if one or the other is not.
- The truth about that old saying, “Love is not enough!”
Contact Us at 888.432.4121 or Support@CoachTrainingAlliance.com for upcoming enrollment dates.
The Art & Science of Coaching Couples is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521