Meet Your Mentor Coach
David Krueger, M.D.
Dean of Curriculum, CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
I want to guide you to add immensely to your business success in elegantly professional ways (non-salesy selling) that will enhance your executive presence.
Enroll in The Art & Science of Influence, Persuasion and Neuromarketing Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just $149
SPECIALIZE IN COACHING PROFESSIONALS
Professionals, in all fields, already “get it.” They understand the principles and methods of coaching because they incorporate similar tools and offer comparable services to their own clients. Professionals pursue personal development as vigorously as they pursue professional advancement.
There’s no “hard sell” needed to bring professionals into your practice. What is needed —and ultimately required to successfully connect with this affluent market—is overcoming the hidden obstacles.
In his warm, down-home style, Dr. David Krueger shares the techniques and approaches he developed that work extremely well for this unique group of clients. His first-hand experience and critical insights into this lucrative and growing niche in coaching and lively Q & A sessions will help students gain clarity and confidence on how to best serve this challenging and exciting market.
The Art & Science of Coaching Professionals course applies new information on innovative success strategies in areas like “the resistant client,” the mind-brain dynamics of possibility thinking, and how to catalyze change. It is designed for coaches looking to add professional clients to their coaching practice as well as those wanting to add cutting edge techniques to their coaching toolbox.
- The Coach As Catalyst Of Change
- The Science of the Art of Change
- Regulating States of Mind
- Special Topics in Coaching Professionals
Training Benefits and Applications
- Discover the psychology and neuroscience of change and how to get inside your client’s head to drive change.
- Develop the unique niche market of coaching professionals and the interventions required to meet their needs.
- Administer proven techniques to help professionals move from a work ethic to a performance ethic.
- Learn the seldom-used coaching approaches that facilitate enormous changes of behavior.
- Discover the powerful impact of understanding and regulating states of mind and how to access optimum performance.
- Apply innovative strategies for sustained growth and become prolific on the management of extreme success.
- Understand the most powerful and effective secret we have as coaches and how to use it to grow your practice.
The Art & Science of Coaching Professionals is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521