Successful navigation of the dynamics of change, transition, and states of mind help clients develop new skills and can add significant value to your successful mentor coaching with clients. Learn more about transition coaching by signing up today!
Meet Your Mentor Coach
David Krueger, M.D.
Dean of Curriculum, CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Starts Monday, June 7, 2021 at 7pm Eastern Time
Four consecutive Mondays (June 7, 14, 21 & 28)
Training Benefits and Applications
- Understand the dynamics and developmental stages of both change and transition.
- Learn to avoid common derailments in change and transition.
- Develop new skills for mentoring the transition passage.
- Incorporate psychology and neuroscience to implement changes of mind, brain, and behavior.
- The Dynamics of Change and Transition
- How to Change Mind, Brain, and Behavior
- ROADMAP® A New Story
- Challenges and Opportunities in Transitions
The Art & Science of Coaching Transitions: Life Changes is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521