Practicing professionals and executives in healthcare, law, finance, accounting, business and coaching are well educated and trained. But we often have challenges selling our professional services. Expert at helping others achieve their goals, we need to learn more about how to translate that into doing the same for our own practices.
I want to guide you to add immensely to your business success in elegantly professional ways (non-salesy selling) that will enhance your executive presence.
Enroll in The Art & Science of Marketing Your Coaching Practice Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
David Krueger, M.D.
Dean of Curriculum, CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Starts July 12th @ 7pm ET
Consider these questions:
- Do you have significant expertise and credentials but not enough clients?
- Do you have difficulty converting people who need your services to paying clients?
- Do you lack a system to consistently bring in more clients to your professional practice?
- Do you know the winning strategies based on the psychology of influence?
- Do you know the neuroscience secrets of successful selling? And closing?
- Do you know the #1 reason people buy products or services?
These seminars incorporate brain-based strategies from psychology, neuroscience, behavioral economics and neuroeconomics to generate measurable improvement of sales for your professional services and products.
- Seminar 1. Psychology of Influence
- Seminar 2. The Neuroscience of Persuasion
- Seminar 3. Mindset Mastery Development
- Seminar 4. Neuromarketing a Professional Practice
In this four part Teleseminar series on incorporating the latest mind and brain science research on Influence, Persuasion and Neuromarketing – the Platinum Triangle of massive success – you will learn:
- How to systematically shape the primary reason people buy professional services and products
- The four primary tools of significant influence
- The six psychological principles of successful persuasion
- The mind and brain secrets of successful selling
- The two most important determinants of massive success and how to establish them
- How to avoid the three reasons professionals fail to grow their practice
The Art & Science of Influence, Persuasion and Neuromarketing is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521