Meet Your Mentor Coach
David Krueger, M.D.
Dean of Curriculum, CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Enroll in the Nuts & Bolts of Coaching Money Mastery Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just $149!
The principles in this finance training incorporate Dr. Krueger’s research and writing in Emotional Economics® the study of the interactions of mind and brain on money behavior and financial decisions.
Upon registration, you will receive:
Dr. Krueger’s NEW MONEY STORY® ROADMAP™ for Money Mastery Workbook includes 48 exercises and tools to inform your choices, map new possibilities and guide strategic changes.
- Your Money Story
- Translate Money Meanings
- Write New Software
- Rewire for Wealth
Training Benefits and Applications
- Decipher the secret language encrypted in money.
- Move from fear of money to mastery.
- Recognize money behaviors ghostwritten by your mind’s hidden assumptions.
- Overcome your brain’s patterned responses that lead to bad decisions.
- Develop the nuts and bolts of coaching money mastery.
- Understand how to change your business money story.
The Nuts and Bolts of Coaching Money Mastery is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521