Meet Your Mentor Coach
Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Class begins January 12th @ 1 pm ET
If you are questioning the meaning or purpose of your life, whether you’re serving your purpose on this earth, and what you are leaving behind, Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy is the right program for you.
You will learn how to live your life by your personal mission statement and coach others to create one for themselves. You’ll also learn to identify the top 5 values in your personal value system and endure holistic success.
We often wonder what our legacy will be, what we should prioritize, and whether our values, beliefs, attitudes and actions in our daily life are aligned with living our life with purpose.
This course provides you with the necessary tools and resources to help you discover your long-term vision of what you want and don’t want your future life to look like.
Your authentic, integral self will create a roadmap for your future – a happy, fulfilling, balanced future life you will love. You will be a role model for others to follow for generations.
Training Benefits and Applications
- Embrace a positive vision for your life, focused on living your life with purpose.
- Adopt core beliefs and a values system which guide your decisions and behaviors.
- Establish a personal code of ethics, where values are transformed into deliberate actions.
- Possess integrity, where deliberate actions are consistently aligned to your values system.
- Follow a mission statement and policies for living a value-based life with purpose at your best.
- Have a desire to make the world a better place now, and for generations to come.
- Exude gratitude for all that you are, and all that you do and have.
Enroll in Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy Today!
The next session begins Tuesday, July 21st at 1:00 pm Eastern Time
Six 75-Minute Sessions for Just $199
Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 6 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521