Meet Your Mentor Coach
Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC
Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just $149!
The Nuts and Bolts of Making Money Packaging What You Know teaches you how to leverage your knowledge and skills so you can spin one good idea into thousands of dollars.
If you’re interested in business entrepreneurship and taking your ideas and turning them into tangible products and services, diversifying your business, and turning a profit while delivering continuous value to your customers, this training is the perfect fit for you.
Hot-Seat Coaching Opportunity
Join Dr. Jackie Black for a LIVE Q&A!
- Why Reinventing the Wheel is Unnecessary
- How to Be a Successful Entrepreneur Long Term and Ensure Profitability
- How to Create Multiple Products and Services from a Single Idea
- Becoming a Subject Matter Expert
- Adding Measurable Value to Your Target Market
Training Benefits and Applications
- Discover what you really need to know about Intellectual Property.
- Understand the basics of Copyright Law.
- Create a system to stop others who will infringe on your rights.
- Use specific strategies to build a marketing funnel that will be the workhorse of your long-term marketing plan.
- Learn how to take one idea and create a number of products and services that folks will buy.
- Learn how to drive highly-targeted, continuous traffic to your marketing funnel supported by “in-demand” mix of products and services from one good idea.
- Recognize that your ideas are worth GOLD! Make your ideas pay you real dollars over the long-term.
The Nuts and Bolts of Making Money Packaging What You Know is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521