Meet Your Mentor Coach
Jackie Black, Ph.D., BCC
Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
The Nuts and Bolts of Making Money with Teleclasses and Workshops with Dr. Jackie Black trains new and experienced Coaches looking for a way to reach out to the those in your target market, giving them an opportunity to interact with YOU, and then moving them into your marketing funnel for the long-term!
In each session, Dr. Jackie reveals what you really need to know about designing format, developing content, preparing, and delivering teleclasses that people will enroll in over and over again.
Two 120-Minute Sessions for Just $149!
- The Importanace of Personally Connecting With People in Your Target Market
- Advanced Marketing Vehicles and Educational Opportunities: From Your Target Market to Your Business Model
- How to Help Prospects Get to Know You
- How to Deliver Teleclasses and Workshops
- How to Add Money to the Coffers
Training Benefits and Applications
- Discover if developing and delivering Teleclasses, workshops and short presentation is right for you and how to get started.
- Create an irresistible Teleclass, workshop and short presentation that will work for you time after time.
- Expand your coaching expertise, knowledge and skills to distinguish your coaching business and attract more clients.
- Learn proven preparation techniques so you can deliver a professional and value-driven Teleclass, workshop and short presentation time after time.
- Discover the secrets to integrating questions, content and summaries that deliver added value and showcases your coaching skills and winning personality.
- What you really need to know about the differences between Teleclasses, workshops, seminars, lectures, bootcamps, short presentations and keynotes.
- Learn what each element of a Teleclass, workshop and short presentation is; and how to weave them together like a pro!
- Specific things to include in the content to keep your participants on the edge of their seats.
- Learn when, where and how to summarize key points and hold everyone’s attention until YOU release them.
- Market your Teleclasses, workshops and short presentations using a simple and straightforward approach that is easy and fits your personality.
- Increase your confidence by including the value-added stuff that clients and prospects appreciate and will pay you for.
The Nuts and Bolts of Making Money with Teleclasses and Workshops is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521