A significant challenge is to regulate states of mind through various emotional triggers and high-pressure situations to achieve and sustain peak performance. Just as a gap in performance has more to do with mindset than intelligence, the state of mind of confidence correlates with success more that competence and expertise.
Enroll in The Art & Science of Stress Mastery and Peak Performance Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Meet Your Mentor Coach
David Krueger, M.D.
Dean of Curriculum, CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Starts April 3rd @ 7:00 pm
(April 3, 10, 17 & 24)
Do you have any of these challenges to:
- Sustain focus and state of mind despite emotional triggers?
- Operate with confidence in personal and professional engagements?
- Manage performance anxiety?
- Avoid success completion issues?
- Have pressure management tools for performing under pressure?
- Play to win vs. play to not lose?
The four one-hour Teleseminars are recorded and available for playback and download.
- Seminar 1. Stress Mastery Strategies and Tools
- Seminar 2. The Neuroscience of Peak Performance
- Seminar 3. Peak Performance Under Pressure
- Seminar 4. Extreme Success Challenges
Two proven systems of stress mastery for optimum performance will be included:
- Neural Conditioning Chart for emotional triggers to rewire ideal responses for peak performance
- ROADMAP System for stress mastery and performing under pressure
In this four part Teleseminar series you will learn:
- Strategies to master stress, develop resilience and optimize performance
- An established system to consistently perform under pressure
- Success methods for deliberate practice and performance expertise
- A self-regulation management system that professional athletes and actors use
- Proven pressure-management tools for performance anxiety
- Understanding and overcoming performance related biases that create glass ceilings
- 26 practical distinctions between experts and amateurs
Stress Mastery and Peak Performance is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521