Meet Your Mentor Coach
David Krueger, M.D.
Dean of Curriculum, CTA Certified Coach and CCP Mentor Coach
Next Session Begins November 8th at 7pm Eastern Time
In the last very few years, we have seen revolutionary changes in our knowledge of mind and brain science. New findings in cognitive psychology, neuroscience and performance sciences can be incorporated with strategic coaching to optimize performance.
- A Scientific System of Mind, Brain, and Behavioral Change
- Mastery of Mind States and Mentalization
- Mindset Mapping for Growth
- Update Your Operating System: Writing New Stories
Enroll in Mind and Brain Coaching Mastery Today!
Four 60-Minute Sessions for Just $149!
Training Benefits and Applications
- Learn practical aspects from neuroscience, psychology, quantum physics, and performance science to facilitate change in clients.
- Build a proven systematic scientific platform for mind, brain, and behavioral change.
- Develop the science of the art of Mentor Coaching.
- Apply new knowledge about mindsets and mentalization for powerful coaching results.
- Learn how to systematically rewire brain hardware and revise mind software for effective change.
- Achieve breakthrough strategies for your Mentor Coaching.
Tonight was the first night of Dr. David Krueger’s 4 week Seminar …what a great seminar this is going to be. Some of it felt a little over my head…but the Quantum Physics part was really cool! It’s good to know CTA has more courses to keep us going when our class ends.
The Nuts and Bolts of Mind and Brain Coaching Mastery: The Art and Neuroscience of Change is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 4 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole
Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521