The Art & Science of Influence, Persuasion, and Neuromarketing
A 4 Teleseminar presented by David Krueger M.D
Although Professional Coaches are well educated and trained, they often have challenges selling their professional services. Expert at helping others achieve their goals, they may still be learning how to translate that into doing the same for their own practices.
Consider these questions:
- Do you have significant expertise and credentials but not enough clients?
- Do you have difficulty converting people who need your services to paying clients?
- Do you lack a system to consistently bring in more clients to your professional practice?
- Do you know the winning strategies based on the psychology of influence?
- Do you know the neuroscience secrets of successful selling? And closing?
- Do you know the #1 reason people buy products or services?
In this 4 part Teleseminar series on incorporating the latest mind and brain science research on Influence, Persuasion, and Neuromarketing—the Platinum Triangle of massive success—you will learn:
- How to systematically shape the primary reason people buy professional services and products
- The 4 primary tools of significant influence
- The 6 psychological principles of successful persuasion
- The mind and brain secrets of successful selling
- The 2 most important determinants of massive success and how to establish them
- How to avoid the 3 reasons professionals fail to grow their practice
These seminars incorporate neuropsychology and brain-based strategies of emotional and social intelligence to generate measurable improvement of sales for your professional services and products.
Seminar 1. The Psychology of Influence
Seminar 2. The Neuroscience of Persuasion
Seminar 3. Mastery Mindset Development
Seminar 4. Neuromarketing a Professional Practice
I want to guide you to add immensely to your business success in elegantly professional ways (non-salesy selling) that will enhance your executive presence.