Using Assessments to Unleash Coaching Excellence
We’ve all experienced the power of coaching. But, what if you could take your clients, employees, or participants to the next level even faster than you, or they, ever thought possible? Well, now you can.
In just 6 weeks, you can learn to harness the power the new DISC model and develop a whole new understanding of your clients.
DISC has been a powerful tool in the arsenal of professionals since 1972 and now, the new and improved DISC model is more revealing than ever. With your personal DISC profile, you can create a coaching plan that resonates deeply with your client.
- The Theory and History Behind Today’s DISC Assessments
- The Synergy Between the Johari Window and DISC
- What DISC Does and Does Not Measure
- Your Own Personal DISC Style and How it Influences your Coaching Style
- The Key Characteristics of All 4 DISC Styles: Strengths, Weaknesses, Motivators, Fears, and Communication Style
- Common Challenges Each DISC Style is Likely to Face
- Common Blind Spots for Each DISC Style
- The Types of Questions that are Most Effective in Assisting Each DISC Style
- The Concept of Style Combinations and What that Can Mean to your Coaching Approach
- Tips and Techniques to Coach Individuals More Effectively in Work, Life, and Relationships, Based on their DISC Style
Training Benefits and Applications
- You will receive your own personal DISC assessment.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the new circumplex DISC model and the rich information it provides.
- Become qualified to provide your clients with a powerful new report that prepares them for the changes your coaching brings.
- Develop and understanding of what DISC does, and does not measure, creating new pathways for learning.
- Learn to interpret “The Dot” and “The Shading” to uncover the nuances of your client’s behavior including their natural priorities, fears and motivations.
- Learn about your own tendencies as a coach and how to mold them to fit the needs of your clients.
- Use DISC to attract new clients to your coaching or consulting practice.
- Generate greater revenue in your coaching or consulting business.
LEARN HOW TO USE DISC IN YOUR COACHING PRACTICE
Enroll in The Art & Science of Using DISC!
Six 60-Minute Sessions for Just
Receive 6 hours of DISC training by telephone with Dave Meyer, Certified DISC Trainer Personalized DISC Classic 2.0 Profile (sent within 1 week of the course start date) and the DISC Coaching Catalyst™ Ebook. Upon course completion you will have the opportunity to become a Certified DISC Practitioner by passing the DISC Certification Exam.
Meet Your Mentor Coach
October 23rd @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm | $450
We’ve all experienced the power of coaching. But, what if you could take your clients, employees, or participants to the next level even faster than you, or they, ever thought possible? Well, now you can. In just 6 weeks, you can learn to harness the power of the new, updated DISC model and develop a whole new understanding of your clients.
DISC has been a powerful tool in the arsenal of professionals since 1972 and now, the new and improved DISC model is more revealing than ever. With your personal DISC profile, you can create a coaching plan that resonates deeply with your client.Enroll Now
The Art & Science of Using DISC Training is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 6 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development.
The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance 217 West Olive St. Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Do You Have What It Takes to Become a Coach?
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.