A Meaningful Journey Starts with You
How to live your life on purpose, and create a legacy that will make the world a better place for generations to come.
If you are questioning the meaning or purpose of your life, whether you’re serving your purpose on this earth, and what you are leaving behind, Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy is the right program for you.
You will learn how to live your life by your personal mission statement and coach others to create one for themselves. You’ll also learn to identify the top 5 values in your personal value system and endure holistic success.
We often wonder what our legacy will be, what we should prioritize, and whether our values, beliefs, attitudes and actions in our daily life are aligned with living our life with purpose. This course provides you with the necessary tools and resources to help you discover your long-term vision of what you want and don’t want your future life to look like.
Training Benefits and Applications
- Embrace a positive vision for your life, focused on living your life with purpose.
- Adopt core beliefs and a values system which guide your decisions and behaviors.
- Establish a personal code of ethics, where values are transformed into deliberate actions.
- Possess integrity, where deliberate actions are consistently aligned to your values system.
- Follow a mission statement and policies for living a value-based life with purpose at your best.
- Have a desire to make the world a better place now, and for generations to come.
- Exude gratitude for all that you are, and all that you do and have.
GAIN INSIGHT INTO THE NICHE MARKET RIGHT FOR YOU
Enroll in Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy Today!
Six 75-Minute Sessions for Just
Contact Us at 888.432.4121 or Support@CoachTrainingAlliance.com for upcoming enrollment dates.
Our Graduates Weigh In
Nan, I have nothing but lovely things to say about this class. I thought your class was inspiring and well administered. I appreciate the booklet that came with it, loved the exercises and found it did strengthen me and bring focus, which was my desired outcome.
If you want to affirm and clarify your life purpose this is a wonderful class to take. Nan provides a safe and nurturing space to explore and share newfound insights with other participants and she gives excellent guidance throughout the course. I especially enjoyed doing the exercises, for example a mind map, or a collage about my life, that showed me where I already am on track and where I need to make adjustments in order to be on purpose. Listening to the experiences of others also was very inspiring. I highly recommend this class.
Living a Purposeful Life and Leaving a Powerful Legacy is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF) as 8 Continuing Coach Education Units in the category of Resource Development. The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
You may cancel without penalty if the request is received at least 7 days before the course begins. If you cancel 7 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
Coach Training Alliance respects your privacy and does not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.