Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive.
Core Coaching for Effective Change™
Inspire Key Transitions and Personal Growth
Yoga connects us in mind, body and spirit. If you are looking for ways to integrate yoga into your life outside the studio, this class is for you. Learn how to cultivate a daily practice of personal growth in yourself and others.
What is Yoga2Life Coaching?
Yoga Life Coaching is a rapidly growing profession and industry. As more people recognize the need for inspiration and guidance, coaching is gaining acceptance as a method for helping individuals move toward the change they see for themselves. Yoga2Life Coaching will develop your ability to coach through a program aligned with the guiding principles of yoga.
Learn more about yoga and coaching in the Yoga2Life community – sign up right now!
Going Deeper in Your Practice, Developing Your Ability to Coach
The familiar guiding principles which transport us through our yoga practice can be used outside of the studio to empower, support and encourage students. On the mat, we practice intention, awareness, compassion and acceptance.
Yoga life coaching is a growing practice and one that is being utilized to help grow as an individual or with a group.
Yoga2Life Coach Training will help you apply these principles in conversations with others and during personal dialog with yourself to move through transitions and grow. Coach Training Alliance offers yoga teacher training for you to learn so you can help teach the skills and techniques to others and get them through blocks, create new pathways and establish on-going collaborative partnerships.
Who Could Benefit from this Program?
- Alternative Health Practioners
- Pilates and Wellness Professionals
Training Benefits and Applications
You will call upon the lessons you take away from Coach Training Alliance’s Yoga2Life Coaching Program for your own personal growth and development or with others (co-workers, clients, family members and friendships), or you may even decide to pursue a stand-alone career as a Yoga Life Coach. Whether you’re practicing or teaching, the Yoga2Life coaching program will enhance your experience on and off the mat.
Learn solid yoga coaching techniques and strategies to overcome challenges and move past setbacks. Acquire new skills to help support other yoga coaches or yoga students to do the same. Invest in your own personal development as a yoga life coach.
Develop the skills necessary to facilitate yoga trainings or workshops. Increase your income and get paid to coach individuals or groups. Lead Yoga2Life Coaching introductory workshops.
As a yoga life coach you can contribute to groups and organizations in a meaningful/powerful way. Motivate, engage and support individuals and clients.
Discover new strategies to guide you to achieve physical alignment, additional techniques to deeply connect with your practice. Learn ways to better connect with students. Expand your perspectives and experience your yoga practice with a new mindset.
Hone coaching skills required by today’s leaders. Learn to integrate coaching into your conversations with co-workers and employees. Help co-workers solve challenges, respond to change and create opportunities.
What Will I Learn?
Coaching: What Is It, Why It’s Effective, and How to Coach
- Yoga Parallels: Intention, Struggle, Compassion, Inquiry, and Growth
- The Simple Coaching Model
- Advanced Coaching Skills and Techniques
- Identifying and Creating Coaching Opportunities
- How to Begin and Competently Hold a Coaching Conversation
- Integrating Coaching Lessons Back Into Your Yoga Practice
- Introducing New Coaching Skills to Potential Clients, Co-workers, and Your Community
- The Business of Coaching and Yoga (applications, opportunities & strategies)
Coach Training Alliance Yoga2Life Coaching Program takes you on a journey as a guide wherein you will be elevated through the marriage of the ancient knowledge of yoga with the latest in neuroscience.
We learn yoga by practicing the poses, meditating and actively engaging in our thoughts. In the same way, yoga coaching does not take place in a box like a classroom or in a hotel conference room. The Yoga2Life Coaching program is a hands on, highly experiential learning platform. This class is a transformative experience. Throughout your training you will actively practice and coach. Classes are conducted via live conference call. Each week you will discuss new material, practice it in class and then incorporate it into your way of being. For 12 weeks, you will engage on the phone for 1.5 hours each week to experience sage, kind and challenging teaching, nestled within a community of other lifelong learners. Classes are taught in an intimate setting, with a maximum of 12 students, to allow for individual attention, connection with class peers and an environment of focused learning. Yoga2Life Coach training creates a personal practice to develop you as a confident and competent guide.
If you miss a class (or part of a class) recordings are available to participants only, however, requirements for certification and graduation stipulate that participants miss no more than two total classes.
In addition to the live yoga coaching, you will reference the course material to fuel your experience, inspire your personal growth and strengthen your coaching skills. Become a Yoga Life Coach in just 12 weeks.
The 12 week comprehensive Yoga2Life yoga coaching program focuses on five major areas to integrate existing experience and skills with your evolving expertise as a yogi and Mentor Coach. Each yoga coach training session is structured in an intelligent, sequential order which is designed to accelerate your progress.
- Lesson 1. Introduction: Mentor Coaching Definition and Scope in the Context of the Yogi
- Lesson 2. Core Coaching Skills
- Lesson 3. Core Coaching Principles and Tools
- Lesson 4. The Process of Change
- Lesson 5. Co-creating and Sustaining Success with Clients
Lesson 1. Introduction: Mentor Coaching Definition and Scope in the Context of the Yogi
- The Unique Body of Knowledge, Skill Set and Application of Mentor Coaching
- The Art and Science of Coaching Conversations
- The Distinction of Coaching from Therapy, Counseling and Consulting
- The Unique Perspective of Mentor Coaching as a Catalyst for Change
- The Context of Mentor Coaching
Lesson 2. Core Coaching Skills
- The Development of the Unique Mindset of Mentor Coaching
- Fundamental Internal Perspectives and Skills of Being a Coach
- Co-creating the Context, Relationship and Conversation
- The Location and Conversations which Bring Significant Value
- Understanding Story Development and the Principles of Change
Lesson 3. Core Coaching Principles and Tools
- Developing your Unique Voice as a Mentor Coach
- Powerful Questions and Effective Tools of Coaching
- The Basic Mentor Coaching Model
- Strategic Goal Pursuit and Fulfilling the Client’s Agenda
- Coaching Interactions and Decision Clarification
Lesson 4. The Process of Change
- The Role of the Mind and Brain in Charge and in Crafting a New Story
- The Psychology and Neuroscience of Change Principles and Choice Architecture
- Facilitation of Change and Dynamic Coaching
- Mentoring Change and Navigating Transitions
Lesson 5. Co-creating and Sustaining Success with Clients
- New Learning and Strategies to Deal with Change
- Common Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
- Action and Growth Plans for Achieving Goals
- Elements of Mentoring Successful Change
- Principles of Sustaining and Internalizing Growth
- Attendance in 11 of the 12 scheduled classes
- Active participation in group mentoring sessions
- Satisfactory participation in Coach-the-Coach sessions
- Completion of at least 80% of the assignments on the syllabus
- Reading and implementation of the Core Coaching for Effective Change workbook as assigned in the Syllabus
- Completion of a minimum of 20 sample coaching sessions (includes live in class and with your peers)
- Passing the written exam (open book) and final critique coaching.
BECOME A YOGA LIFE COACH!
Sign Up for 12 Weeks of Yoga Coach Training for Just $1,499 + S&H
Not ready to enroll? Join The Yoga2Life Community!
Receive exclusive discounts and special offers, Yoga Coaching tips, and access to our Ask the Yoga Coach forum.
We respect your privacy and do not share your personal information with anyone. Unsubscribe at any time.
Payment Plans Available
Your course fee is payable in up to four parts. The first payment (registration fee) of $337.25 is processed upon enrolling. The remaining three payments are due 30, 60 and 90 days after your class begins. Shipping for the workbook will be charged with your first payment.
The course registration fee guarantees your spot in the class and is non-refundable. Following registration, you may not transfer classes. You may cancel without penalty if request is received at least 14 days before the course begins. If you cancel 14 days prior to the course start date, we’ll refund the tuition paid less a $500 registration fee. No refunds are made after class begins. Requests must be made in writing, postmarked and mailed to:
Coach Training Alliance
217 West Olive St.
Ft. Collins, CO 80521
During the past 12 years, Coach Training Alliance has trained and certified thousands of coaches in over 13 countries. Coach Training Alliance is an industry leader in coach training and our programs are recognized by the International Coach Federation (ICF.)
The Yoga2Life Certified Core Coach Program is 24 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours by the International Coach Federation (ICF.) The International Coach Federation and Coach Training Alliance adhere to a form of coaching that honors the client as the expert in his/her life and work, and believes that every client is creative, resourceful, and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
The Approved Coach Specific Training Hours (ACSTH) designation is awarded to programs that meet professional standards for coach training programs established by the ICF. Graduation from an ACSTH program will meet the ICF’s requirements for individual coach certification for student contact learning hours for the number of hours of the program. ACSTH approval does not warrant or guarantee the effectiveness of the training or the student’s ability to build a successful coaching practice. The individual applicant must take the ICF’s portfolio exam to obtain their credential.