Free Call January 17th at 1pm ET.
Help managers and employees take the first step as a coach during planning.
Sign Up Now!
Who should attend?
Managers responsible for executing organizational plans for 2014. Internal Business Partners, HR Business Partners and Talent Management Professionals who support managers or departments in meeting their strategic goals.
Format: 35 minutes, live tele-class on Wednesday January 17th at 1pm ET.
20 min presentation and 15 min Q&A. Focus will be on creating and executing plans to achieve goals set in 2014. Managers receive quotas/expectations/sales numbers/initiatives from upper management. They must develop a plan and map out how they will reach those goals.
- What is the role of coaching in supporting leadership as they Create a Plan, Identify opportunities, Move through unexpected blocks?
- What is the role of coaching when Strategy and Plans (goals/quotas/initiatives) are handed down to employees and communicated downstream?
- How do managers coach employees towards 2014 organizational goals?
Additionally, during December performance reviews, employees typically identify personal and professional goals for 2014.
- How are personal/professional goals aligned with the organizational goals?
- How do managers coach employees towards their personal/professional goals?
Sign Up Now!